WHAT ARE BOLLARDS?
Bollards are used to create a protective or aesthetic perimeter around a building or an area. It allows controlling pedestrians and vehicle circulation efficiently.
They can be used as car park posts, street bollards, lockable removable bollards and many else.
About bollard specifications, we can manufacture our products with several materials and offer you stainless bollards, galvanized steel bollards, iron bollards or anything else according to your needs.
SINO CONCEPT’S BOLLARD DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS
To select the bollard you need, you have to ask yourself some questions about the purposes of your pipe bollards.
- Safety bollards: Manufactured with high resistant thick steel, they offer a serious and permanent protective measure from almost any kind of vehicles.
- Anti-ram security bollards: Installed in strategic positions, they can reduce traffic accidents, protect pedestrians, limit access and prevent criminal activity. Put them near crosswalks to avoid vehicle access or in front of banks and jewelry, storefronts to prevent robberies.
- Parking bollards: They are used to prevent vehicles from entering restricted zones and being parked in areas they should not. Car parking security posts are a great solution for any parking lots where sidewalks and entrances are not well-protected, and pedestrians are in proximity to vehicles and traffic.
- Lockable removable bollards: Then can restrict access while allowing areas for emergency or maintenance vehicles thatmay need to reach these zones.
Street and protective bollards
- Stainless steel bollards: Their good finishes and highly sturdy stainless steel will last decades without rusting. A perfect mix of elegance and resistance for an ideal complement to your building architecture, with different steel grades:
- 316-grade stainless steel (also known as a marine grade) is used primarily for its active resistance to corrosion.
- 304 stainless steel is the most commonly used austenitic steel.
You can also find this surface treatment as an option for our hooped perimeter barriers.
- Decorative bollards: These steel bollards protect pedestrians, buildings, and streets while embellishing the surrounding area. Aesthetical and protective are also the key features of our metal tree guards.
MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR A WIDE RANGE OF BOLLARD FOR SALE!
To offer you a broad and complete range of products, we at Sino Concept propose different options:
- Base/no Base: You can choose between bolt down bollards or bollards to be embedded, depending on the sturdiness you need.
- White top: Compliant to disabled legislations, our white top option is perfect for your bollard caps. It ensures higher visibility and security for people with disabilities: the color contrast allows short-sighted pedestrian to perceive those decorative bollards more clearly.
- Removable system: Convenient if you need to turn a fixed bollard into a removable bollard. It will allow you to secure places which need to be controlled, but not entirely restricted.
- Chains: They have a functional but also decorative purpose. Chain bollards are used to delimit areas by increasing bollard spacing and directing pedestrian or vehicle traffic from restricted zones. We can include weld eyed-links to any bollards in order to add chains.
- Colors: You just need to give us the RAL or Pantone code reference, and we will powder coat any color you want!
- Reflective stripes: To enhance the visibility day and night, we can stick reflective stripes with different intensity tapes on. We can apply engineering or high-intensity grade stripes.
SUPERIOR QUALITY FINISHINGS FOR HEAVY DUTY BOLLARDS
- E-coating: Also called electro-coating or electro-painting, it is a technique used in the manufacturing industry to protect steel from corrosion. E-coating gives a smooth, even and long-lasting finish to any metal products.
- Hot dip galvanizing: This technique is the most efficient anti-rust treatment for steel bollards. Ideal to use near the sea or ocean areas. Galvanized bollards will last for decades without any maintenance. You also use this surface treatment for our floor bike racks.
- Powder coating: At Sino Concept we use DuPont powder to prevent bollards from chipping, cracking and scratches. Our powder coating finish is resistant to temperature differences and UV rays.
- Welding: We weld all our steel bollards for a maximum resistance and a better finishing.
- Belt sanded: To add a great finish to our products, we polish and remove imperfections with a belt sanding machine.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE SINO CONCEPT’S BOLLARDS
- Best price: All of our metal bollards are produced in our factories to minimize costs while maintaining superior quality standards and using premium quality materials.
- Resistance: Thanks to the steel we use and thanks to our know-how in manufacturing processes such as metal welding or precision machining, we can ensure highly durable products.
- Quality control: Our quality control inspectors check every stage of the production. We guarantee that our products respect quality standards.
- Design: At Sino Concept, we can customize any bollard details or bollard dimensions according to your individual request.
- Packing: To avoid damages during transport, we use wooden crates and steel to wrap our metal bollards.
If you want to know more about site furnishings and bollards, do not hesitate to contact us!