Although, they are very common many people are unaware of their use so many bollards are fitted with signs to give the public the appropriate information.
Common Uses of Bollards
Common bollard uses include traffic bollards and parking bollards. These bollards are often made of steel, and may be filled with concrete to increase their durability, however most well made steel bollards don’t require the additional strength concrete offers.
These bollards can be used to ensure that vehicles follow in line and don’t overtake one another. For this purpose steel bollards offer the optimum amount of protection when compared to bollards made of other materials such as plastic, wood or rubber..
This will keep the bollard highly visible in all conditions while allowing for the maximum lifetime.
Bollards can also be used for the control of pedestrian traffic in busy city streets and shopping areas.
Again steel bollards, covered in an attractive, hard-wearing powder coat, offer excellent protection for pedestrians while also guiding pedestrian flow.
Sino Concept Can Manufacture Your Bollards for Your Needs.
Sino Concept has many years of experience in the manufacture or steel street furniture products here at our factories in China.
Both of our specialised factories manufacture all forms of steel bollards such as: anti-ram bollards, removable bollards, parking bollards, security bollards, pedestrian safety bollards, ornamental bollards plus many more custom styles.
Contact Sino Concept for more information.
If you would like more information on about our bollards, manufacturing services, or request a quotation, please feel free to email us and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Pedestrian Guardrails Manufacturer
- Speed Cushions Design
- Speed Tables
- Traffic calming history- USA speed bumps
- Shocking 3D illusions or speed cushions to slow traffic?
- Hyundai Vs. Store Window! Why you should install bollards!
- Speed Cushions Vs. Speed Tables
- Speed Cushions The Super Heros of Traffic Calming!
- Sino Concept Rubber Speed Cushion Video
- Speed bumps aren’t always good for traffic calming!
- Bollard Manufacturers in China
- Sino Concept’s Top 5 Speed Cushion Resources!
- Is it a bird...? Is it a plane…? NO! It’s a Volkswagen.
- 5 Reasons Why Batman Would Be Bad at Traffic Calming
- Rubber Speed Cushions Available in Black!
- Sino Concept Introduces New Cast Aluminum Bollards
- Bahrain Grand Prix Safety Barriers
- Street Furniture in DUBAI
- Heavy Duty Event Festival Barriers
- Ultimate Expanding Barrier Quality Test Video!
- Crowd Safety Barriers at this year’s Diamond Jubilee
- This Road Needs Safety Guardrails!
- Funny road signs
- 5 Places You Will Find Event Barriers This Year
- Benefits of road reflectors
- Intertraffic 2012 in Amsterdam
- How to request speed bumps
- Bollards installed to protect historic bridge
- Singing Road
- Bollards Save Girl’s Life!
- How to buy and choose Crowd Barriers
- Difference between Speed bump, hump and cushion
- Studies about traffic calming measures
- Vernon Council started to price speed bumps
- Traffic Calming Benefits
- What is traffic calming?
- Traffic calming history- Europe
- Bollards for Motorbike Security
- Smart Traffic Lights For Safer Roads?
- Traffic calming tools
- Sino Concept Pedestrian Guardrail Test Video!
- How Street Furniture Promotes A Healthier Lifestyle
- Cyclops Bollards!
- Multi purpose street furniture
- Unique Street Furniture
- Anti Ram Property Protection
- How can our cities become more bicycle friendly?
- Traffic Calming Furniture
- Types of bollards
- 18 Places you will find bollards
- How to Install Bollards
- Intertraffic Amsterdam 2012
- Busy streets can be safer!
- The encounter between speed cushion and rocket car
- Chinese Spring Festival Safety
- Speed Ramps
- Bollards: the street furniture that protects you!
- Traffic Circles Traffic Calming
- Textured Pavement
- Traffic Calming Examples and Ideas
- Traffic Calming Australia
- Alternate Traffic Calming
- Traffic Calming Measures and Regulations
- How To Drive in a Traffic Circle or Roundabout
- Raised Intersections
- Raised Crosswalks
- Visirail Manufacturer
- High Visibility Pedestrian Guardrails
- Speed Humps
- Top 10 Traffic Calming Solutions
- What are Chokers?
- What are Neckdowns?
- Why Do We Use Roundabouts?
- Intertraffic Amsterdam
- Roundabouts vs. Traffic Circles
- Top reasons to visit Intertraffic
- How to approach UK Roundabouts
- Complete rubber roundabouts
- Rubber Roundabouts
- 10 Reasons to Love Rubber Speed Cushions
- Improve Traffic Flow and Safety By Removing Traffic Lights!
- Intertraffic Amsterdam 2012 is on the way
- Bollards UK
- Top 5 traffic calming devices
- What are the uses of bollards?
- How to get a speed hump installed on your street
- Rubber Speed Cushions
- Rubber Speed Cushions
- UK Speed Cushion Supplier
- Bollard reflective tape
- Post and Chain Bollards
- Bollard lights
- Bollard covers
- Where can we use bollard lights
- Traffic control
- Traffic signals
- How does a traffic light detect a car is waiting?
- 5 Speed Cushion Details
- Speed cushion traffic calming
- Hi-Tech Traffic Calming is Closer Than You Think
- Glass bowl reflectors
- 12 Days of Sino Concept Christmas
- Rubber Speed Cushions
- Uses of lighting bollards
- Rubber Speed Cushion
- Speed Cushion and Emergency Services
- Where did speed cushions come from?
- How To Choose Rubber Speed Cushions
- Sino Concept Speed Cushions Made from Recycled Rubber
- Movable, Collapsible and Automatic Bollards
- Bollards for vehicle and pedestrian traffic control
- What are bollards? What are bollards used for?
- Speed Bumps Produce Enough Power To Run A Cash Register
- Removable Bollard Manufacturer
- Bollards for Traffic Flow Control
- Bollards Keep Up To Date With Today’s Design Trends
- Cyclists Blames Smash on ‘Camouflage’ Bollard
- Why and how to use bollards?
- 50 Uses of bollards
- Sino Concept Delivers the Pros and Removes the Cons from Manufacturing in China!
- Security Barriers, Barricades and Road Blockers
- National 'Car Free Day' China
- Crowd Control Barriers and Barricades
- Bollard Manufacturer
- Staffordshire Bollards Become an Internet Sensation!
- Is this the end of the road for the ‘Keep Left’ bollard?
- Sino Concept Guard Rails
- A Jet Powered Fire Truck?!
- Worlds Longest Cross Sea Bridge Closed Due to Typhoon Muifa
- Pedestrian Crowd and Safety Barriers
- Speed Cushions: The Safer Traffic Calming Option
- Speed Camera Signs Are Being Replaced With ‘Smart’ Radar Signs
- Cones Need To Be Good Value But There Is No Excuse for this!
- Sino Concept’s Crowd Barriers at the Center of Tour de France Action!
- "Temperamental" Automatic Bollard Cancels Local Race
- Sino Concept Crowd Barriers Keep 2011 Tour de France Safe!
- Parking Equipment
- Traffic Delineators and Cones...Oh My
- Assorted Traffic Safety Products
- Are Speed Cushions Sexier Than Jessica Rabbit?!
- Hideous ‘Doctor Who’ Child Bollards Cause Parent Outcry!
- Bruins win the 2011 Stanley Cup! See how Sino Concept’s connected...
- Splat: Biker Hits Pothole
- Manhattan Bridge Installs Huge Chrome Bollards
- 5 Celebrity Street Bollards
- 2011 Tour de France Gears Up
- On My Way To Work
- Foggy Fog
- The Importance Of Customer Satisfaction!
Why not see how buying direct from China can benefit your company?
Feel free to contact us to discuss your plans. A quick, simple, phone call may be all it takes to achieve your goals!
Tel: 0086 53 28 57 57752
Before calling check the time in China here.
Office hours: 9:00 - 12:30 and 13:30 - 18:00.
Fax: 0033 (0)1 78 72 90 00
E-mail : email@example.com
Tags: anti ram bollards, bollard design, bollard manufacturing, bollard supplier, bollards, Contact Sino Concept, parking bollard, pedestrian, pedestrian traffic, security bollards, stainless steel bollards, steel bollard, street posts, traffic, wooden bollards, wpc bollards