Speed humps are usually constructed of concrete or asphalt and are designed to force drivers to slow down.
Like speed humps, speed tables are normally constructed over concrete and asphalt, but these tables are much larger and force all vehicles to slow down.
Raised crosswalks are Speed Tables outfitted with crosswalk markings and signage to channelize pedestrian crossings, providing pedestrians with a level street crossing. Also, by raising the level of the crossing, pedestrians are more visible to approaching motorists.
Raised intersections are flat raised areas covering an entire intersection, with ramps on all approaches and often with brick or other textured materials on the flat section.
Textured and colored pavement includes the use of stamped pavement or alternate paving materials to create an uneven surface for vehicles to traverse.
Traffic circles are raised islands, placed in intersections, around which traffic circulates. They are good for calming intersections, especially within neighborhoods, where large vehicle traffic is not a major concern but speeds, volumes, and safety are problems.
Chicanes are curb extensions that alternate from one side of the street to the other, forming S-shaped curves. Chicanes can also be created by alternating on-street parking, either diagonal or parallel, between one side of the street and the other.
Sino Concept are your French owned and operated manufacturing specialists of rubber traffic calming products.
- Pedestrian Guardrails Manufacturer
- Speed Cushions Design
- Speed Tables
- Traffic calming history- USA speed bumps
- Shocking 3D illusions or speed cushions to slow traffic?
- Hyundai Vs. Store Window! Why you should install bollards!
- Speed Cushions Vs. Speed Tables
- Speed Cushions The Super Heros of Traffic Calming!
- Sino Concept Rubber Speed Cushion Video
- Speed bumps aren’t always good for traffic calming!
- Bollard Manufacturers in China
- Sino Concept’s Top 5 Speed Cushion Resources!
- Is it a bird...? Is it a plane…? NO! It’s a Volkswagen.
- 5 Reasons Why Batman Would Be Bad at Traffic Calming
- Rubber Speed Cushions Available in Black!
- Sino Concept Introduces New Cast Aluminum Bollards
- Bahrain Grand Prix Safety Barriers
- Benefits of road reflectors
- Intertraffic 2012 in Amsterdam
- Singing Road
- Smart Traffic Lights For Safer Roads?
- Anti Ram Property Protection
- How can our cities become more bicycle friendly?
- Traffic Calming Furniture
- Types of bollards
- 18 Places you will find bollards
- How to Install Bollards
- The encounter between speed cushion and rocket car
- Chinese Spring Festival Safety
- Speed Ramps
- Bollards: the street furniture that protects you!
- Traffic Circles Traffic Calming
- Textured Pavement
- Traffic Calming Examples and Ideas
- Traffic Calming Australia
- Alternate Traffic Calming
- Traffic Calming Measures and Regulations
- How To Drive in a Traffic Circle or Roundabout
- Raised Intersections
- Raised Crosswalks
- Visirail Manufacturer
- High Visibility Pedestrian Guardrails
- Speed Humps
- Top 10 Traffic Calming Solutions
- What are Chokers?
- What are Neckdowns?
- Why Do We Use Roundabouts?
- Intertraffic Amsterdam
- Roundabouts vs. Traffic Circles
- Top reasons to visit Intertraffic
- How to approach UK Roundabouts
- Complete rubber roundabouts
- Rubber Roundabouts
- 10 Reasons to Love Rubber Speed Cushions
- Improve Traffic Flow and Safety By Removing Traffic Lights!
- Intertraffic Amsterdam 2012 is on the way
- Bollards UK
- Top 5 traffic calming devices
- What are the uses of bollards?
- How to get a speed hump installed on your street
- Rubber Speed Cushions
- Rubber Speed Cushions
- UK Speed Cushion Supplier
- Bollard reflective tape
- Post and Chain Bollards
- Bollard lights
- Bollard covers
- Where can we use bollard lights
- Traffic control
- Traffic signals
- How does a traffic light detect a car is waiting?
- 5 Speed Cushion Details
- Speed cushion traffic calming
- Hi-Tech Traffic Calming is Closer Than You Think
- Glass bowl reflectors
- 12 Days of Sino Concept Christmas
- Rubber Speed Cushions
- Uses of lighting bollards
- Rubber Speed Cushion
- Speed Cushion and Emergency Services
- Where did speed cushions come from?
- How To Choose Rubber Speed Cushions
- Sino Concept Speed Cushions Made from Recycled Rubber
- Movable, Collapsible and Automatic Bollards
- Bollards for vehicle and pedestrian traffic control
- What are bollards? What are bollards used for?
- Speed Bumps Produce Enough Power To Run A Cash Register
- Removable Bollard Manufacturer
- Bollards for Traffic Flow Control
- Bollards Keep Up To Date With Today’s Design Trends
- Cyclists Blames Smash on ‘Camouflage’ Bollard
- Why and how to use bollards?
- 50 Uses of bollards
- Sino Concept Delivers the Pros and Removes the Cons from Manufacturing in China!
- Security Barriers, Barricades and Road Blockers
- National 'Car Free Day' China
- Crowd Control Barriers and Barricades
- Bollard Manufacturer
- Staffordshire Bollards Become an Internet Sensation!
- Is this the end of the road for the ‘Keep Left’ bollard?
- Sino Concept Guard Rails
- A Jet Powered Fire Truck?!
- Worlds Longest Cross Sea Bridge Closed Due to Typhoon Muifa
- Pedestrian Crowd and Safety Barriers
- Speed Cushions: The Safer Traffic Calming Option
- Speed Camera Signs Are Being Replaced With ‘Smart’ Radar Signs
- Cones Need To Be Good Value But There Is No Excuse for this!
- Sino Concept’s Crowd Barriers at the Center of Tour de France Action!
- "Temperamental" Automatic Bollard Cancels Local Race
- Sino Concept Crowd Barriers Keep 2011 Tour de France Safe!
- Parking Equipment
- Traffic Delineators and Cones...Oh My
- Assorted Traffic Safety Products
- Are Speed Cushions Sexier Than Jessica Rabbit?!
- Hideous ‘Doctor Who’ Child Bollards Cause Parent Outcry!
- Bruins win the 2011 Stanley Cup! See how Sino Concept’s connected...
- Splat: Biker Hits Pothole
- Manhattan Bridge Installs Huge Chrome Bollards
- 5 Celebrity Street Bollards
- 2011 Tour de France Gears Up
- On My Way To Work: discover our range of barriers
- Foggy Fog