10 Reasons To Take Up Cycling
1. It’s Fun
The most important fact is, that cycling is good fun.
The bike has repeatedly been voted the most popular invention of the past 200 years. Cycling is simply great fun.
2. Faster Travelling
A bike can offer the quickest method of transport.
For example, in London average speeds on roads amounts to a paltry 9mph (this is actually lower than 100 years ago!).
Even a moderately fit cyclist will have no trouble in beating cars, buses and the underground.
3. Saves Money
A good bike costs £200; a reasonable car will cost £5,000.
With oil prices rising through the roof, cycling can also save significantly on petrol costs.
The majority of car journeys are for distances less than 5 miles. These distances are easily cycleable.
Cycling gives a sense of freedom that sitting in a car can never give.
Cycling also gives greater freedom about where to go. Many towns are encouraging pedestrian only areas.
With a bike you can go down narrow lanes, on canal paths and often cut corners that you cannot do in a car.
4. Lose Weight
Cycling is a low impact aerobic exercise and is an excellent way of losing weight.
It is also a lot cheaper than gaining membership to the gym.
6. Health Benefits
Cycling is good for the heart and can help reduce incidence of heart disease, one of the biggest killers amongst developed countries.
7. Relieve Stress
If you work in an office or have a stressful job, exercise such as cycling can be a powerful way to help reduce stress and take your mind off many problems.
But, also vigorous exercise is an effective way to take your mind off trifling problems.
Everyone cycles, it is the great social leveller.
Rich or poor, old person or little kid, everyone can enjoy cycling.
9. Reduce Global Warming
Cycling creates no pollution or Carbon dioxide emission.
It provides a powerful way to help make a meaningful contribution to reducing pollution and preventing future global warming.
10. Less Accidents
Unlike Cars, bikes are not lethal machines. In the UK, over 3,000 people a year die on the roads due to car accidents.
An accident involving bikes may cause injury, but very rarely will a bike be the cause of a fatal accident.
Have a break
If we convinced you now to always ride your bike where ever you go, you also have to think about where to park your bike.
To make sure your bicycle is safe at all times, use the bike racks of Sino Concept.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you’d like more information.
- We Manufacturer Wall Mounted Bike Racks
- Sheffield bike stands
- Bollards: The Diverse Custodians of the High Street
- Sheffield Bike Stands
- 5 New Street Furniture Examples from Sino Concept
- Wall mounted bike rack for garage
- Sheffield bike rack
- How to lock your bike to a bike rack
- How to install a bike rack!
- Home bike racks
- 5 Creative bike racks we love
- Bicycle and Sheffield hoop manufacturer
- 5 little known factors that could affect your neighborhood
- As Winter Rolls in it's time to hang up your bike!
- Outdoor Bike Storage Lockers
- The 1 Square Meter Home is missing a few things
- There Is An Easier Way To Keep You Bike Safe!
- Innovative Bike Parking Racks
- The Differences Between Bike Racks
- Rental Bike Security When Using Spinlister
- New Bicycle Parking Rack Designs!
- Bike Locker Manufactuer and Supplier
- Commercial Bike Rack Manufacturer
- Skate Stoppers Can Save You Money
- Wall mounted bike rack manufacturer
- Bicycle Shelter Manufacturer
- More cyclist's due to nice weather
- Bicycle Repair Stand Choice
- 5 Ways to store your bike at home
- Multifunctional Furniture
- Street furniture for improved health
- Custom Bike Rack Manufacturer
- Luxurious Street Furniture in Rotterdam
- 10 Reasons To Take Up Cycling
- Extreme Street Furniture!
- Bicycle facilities
- How to build your own bike rack?
- Safe bike parking spaces
- Improve Customer Reach By Offering Accessible Bicycle Parking
- What is Yarn Bombing?
- Bollards for Motorbike Security
- 5 Reasons Bike Racks Make Good Business Sense!
- Top 5 Features All Commercial Bike Racks Must Have!
- Make Your Company Bike Friendly
- Staple Bike Rack
- Multi purpose street furniture
- Unique Street Furniture
- Top 5 Street Furniture Designs for your streets
- How can our cities become more bicycle friendly?
- Bike racks help environment protection
- Sheffield Style Toast Rack Bike Racks
- Bike Parking: Give Cyclists What they want!
- Bike Parking Installation and Location
- Commercial bike racks
- 5 Reasons To Ride a Bicycle to Work
- Bicycle Hoop Bike!
- 5 Tips To Securely Lock your E-Bike
- Skateboard Security Racks
- 11 Steps to creating great outdoor spaces
- Different kinds of bicycle racks
- Wood plastic composite bike racks
- What is E-Coating?
- Removable Bollard Manufacturer
- Bollards for Traffic Flow Control
- Use Sino Concept's Cycle Rack in Bike Friendly Cities
- Bicycle Rack Manufactuer
- Cycle Hoop Manufacturers
- E-Coated and Powder Coated Street Furniture
- Crowd Barrier Love Seat!
- Is this the end of the road for the ‘Keep Left’ bollard?
- WPC Great For the Environment Perfect for the City!
- Mayor of Lithuania Get's Tough On Illegal Parking!
- Pedestrian Crowd and Safety Barriers
- A Bike Rack That Combs City Streets
- Sino Concept’s Crowd Barriers at the Center of Tour de France Action!
- Hoop Barriers The Swiss Army Knife of Street Furniture
- Sino Concept Crowd Barriers Keep 2011 Tour de France Safe!
- Beijing Street Furniture
- Bollard O’natural!
- New UK Bollards Will Put The Wind In Your... er... Tires...
Why not see how buying direct from China can benefit your company?
Feel free to contact us to discuss your plans. A quick, simple, phone call may be all it takes to achieve your goals!
Tel: 0086 53 28 57 57752
Before calling check the time in China here.
Office hours: 9:00 - 12:30 and 13:30 - 18:00.
Fax: 0033 (0)1 78 72 90 00
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: best bike rack, bicycle parking, bike, bike park, bike parking, bike parking rack, bike parking racks, bike rack, bike rack for sale, bike racks, bike racks for sale, biking, car, cycle stands, cycle storage, cycling, cyclist, Health Benefits, Saves Money