The Euro Cup is currently in full swing with the next round bring England VS. France, which is sure to be an exciting game, but with all the excitement how do official guarantee crowd safety?
From school soccer games to international competitions like the current Euro Cup, crowd safety is a familiar and majorly important theme.
However, keeping tens of thousands of excited, cheering spectators safe is no easy task!
Crowd Safety at the Euro Cup
Crowd safety at such a large event as the Euro Cup is takes a lot of careful planning and involves education, supervision and physical safety devices to ensure there are no problems and everyone enjoys the game without injury.
- Education: football fans on how to behave at a football game is first and foremost and usually consists of signs, public’s announcement systems, and even tv campaigns.
- Supervision: this can consist of CCTV or video cameras at the games watching for problem areas, or even having police officers or security at hand at the game.
- Physical safety: Safety barriers such as crowd barriers and crowd safety barriers such as Sino Concept’s hot dip galvanized safety barriers are often in and around football games to keep crowds lining up correctly and to ensure fans stay out of restricted areas.
Where are crowd safety barriers used?
At football games such as the Euro Cup crowd barriers of all shapes and sizes are found in a variety of key locations.
Starting in car parks, crowd barriers are often used as a temporary demarcation solution as they are extremely tough and easy to install.
From car parks and to the entrance to the football stadium, crowd safety barriers are often found at entrances and are often set up so that fans must follow the flow of traffic and are unable to cut to the front of the line.
In the stadium crowd safety barriers will often be set up around stalls, exhibitions and any performances which are taking place, and also around sensitive areas such as VIP areas or the lockers and changing rooms.
Sino Concept Crowd Safety Barriers
Sino Concept is a French owned and operated manufacturer of hot dip galvanized crowd barriers based in China.
Our crowd safety barriers are manufactured from 2mm thick steel tubing, features full seam welds, built in carry handle and are hot dip galvanized after all welding and machining to ensure a full corrosion resistant finish.
Watch just how strong our crowd barriers are in this video below:
For more details about our hot dip galvanized crowd safety barriers visit our crowd barrier product pages here:
Also please visit our pedestrian guardrail pages below for a more permanent crowd and pedestrian safety solution:
If you would like more details or would like to get a quotation for a product of your own design please contact us now.
- What is a crowd safety barrier?
- Sino Concept hot dip galvanising video!
- Sino Concept Temporary Barriers
- 5 uses of Sino Concept's Expanding Barriers
- Sino Concept Crowd Barriers Tour de France 2012
- 5 Reasons We Don't Use Pre Hot Dipped Tubing
- Crowd Barrier To Protect the Olympic Flame!
- 5 Uses For Crowd Barriers at the London Olympics
- Robots To Fix Potholes and Clean Streets Soon?
- Looks Like a Job for Sino Concept's Expanding Barrier Systems!
- Euro Cup Crowd Safety
- Heavy Duty Event Festival Barriers
- Extreme Crowd Barriers Strength and Quality Test!
- Ultimate Expanding Barrier Quality Test Video!
- Crowd Safety Barriers at this year’s Diamond Jubilee
- 5 Places You Will Find Event Barriers This Year
- New iPad Launch Brings Thousands of People to City Streets
- How to buy and choose Crowd Barriers
- Will Apple’s new iPad HD draw in the crowds?
- Types of crowd control barriers
- Crowd Barriers
- Advantages of pedestrian barriers
- Super Bowl Protests Barriers
- Pedestrian barrier and temporary hoarding what is the difference?
- Chinese Spring Festival Safety
- Intertraffic Amsterdam
- Top reasons to visit Intertraffic
- Intertraffic Amsterdam 2012 is on the way
- Download Free No Smoking Signs Here
- The advantage of crowd barriers
- 3 different kinds of barriers
- Where to use crowd barriers
- Solar Paint Turns Bollards to Power Stations
- Why Powder Coat?
- Traffic control
- How does a traffic light detect a car is waiting?
- 12 Days of Sino Concept Christmas
- The secrets to safer roads
- Top 5 reasons to powder coat
- Crowd barriers for your Christmas protection
- 50 Uses of bollards
- Sino Concept Delivers the Pros and Removes the Cons from Manufacturing in China!
- Pedestrian barriers
- Crowd control barriers
- RAL and Pantone Colour Choices
- Crowd Control Barricades in Use
- Hot Dip Galvanised Safety Barriers.
- Crowd Control Barriers and Barricades
- Crowd Barrier Love Seat!
- Pedestrian Crowd and Safety Barriers
- Cones Need To Be Good Value But There Is No Excuse for this!
- Sino Concept’s Crowd Barriers at the Center of Tour de France Action!
- Sino Concept Crowd Barriers Keep 2011 Tour de France Safe!
- Paris Downtown Downhill Bike Race Makes Great Use Of Crowd Barriers
- Crowd Barriers, Past and Present
- Bruins win the 2011 Stanley Cup! See how Sino Concept’s connected...
- Splat: Biker Hits Pothole
- Rains and Floods Don’t Prevent 23rd Annual Vermont City Marathon