With some high-profile events such as the London Olympics and the current Euro Cup taking place, we have had a lot of requests for pre hot dipped steel crowd safety barriers, but that’s not our style and here are 5 reasons why!
We at Sino Concept understand there is a need for low-cost crowd safety barriers for large events such as sporting events, music festivals and other spectacles which involve a large number of people, however we also understand value for money and quality.
All of our crowd safety and control barriers are manufactured from high quality, durable steel and feature full seam welding. To keep our crowd barriers rust and corrosion free and capable of years of use and abuse we only hot dip galvanize our crowd barriers after manufacturer to ensure a full protective coating.
Here are 5 Reasons why we don’t use Pre Hot Dipped Tubing!
While a pre hot dipped tube direct from the factory is able to fend off rust and corrosion in its uncut form, once the steel has been bent, cut and welded there will be areas of bare steel open to the elements!
Leaving a pre hot dip galvanized crowd barrier outside for even a short time will result in premature rusting and failure.
2. Quality of Finish
Many manufactures, to try to avoid the problems with premature rusting, will spray welds and bare steel edges with a silver spray to try to hide these areas.
While this could slow the corrosion process down it usually doesn’t offer enough protection for the ocean journey to the port of arrival! Meaning those cheap barriers will already be rusting by the time you receive them!
3. Strength of Welds
When welding steel or any other metal the key to a good strong weld is a clean surface free to dirt, debris or any kind of coating. When welding pre hot dip galvanized steel tubing the coating can compromise the weld creating a weak link and possible early failure. Hot dip galvanizing after manufacture allows us to ensure strong welds which we know will last for a long time.
4. Peace of mind
As we manufacture our products totally in-house, including the hot dip galvanizing process means that we can guarantee the best possible quality products as we can monitor all process from start to finish. If you bought and used pre hot dip tubing we cannot be so sure that the hot dip coating is to our high quality standards.
As we hot dip galvanize in-house, we are able to be more flexible and can, to a certain extent, hot dip galvanize any steel product regardless of size. Plus we can work to our time frame and now when products will be ready for shipping. Companies who rely on purchasing pre hot dip tubing can suffer from delays and aren’t nearly as willing to be flexible.
Sino Concept Your French Manufacture in China
Sino Concept are your French manufacturing partner based in China. Regardless of the product you require, one of our design or a bespoke product based on your drawings, we are the number one choice.
Not only do we offer full in-house manufacture, low-cost and hight quality, but we also offer our customers our experience, knowledge and skill which has made us the top choice for street furniture leaders in France and the UK.
For more information about our products and services please feel free to contact us now via our contact form here.
- What is a crowd safety barrier?
- Sino Concept hot dip galvanising video!
- Sino Concept Temporary Barriers
- 5 uses of Sino Concept's Expanding Barriers
- Sino Concept Crowd Barriers Tour de France 2012
- 5 Reasons We Don't Use Pre Hot Dipped Tubing
- Crowd Barrier To Protect the Olympic Flame!
- 5 Uses For Crowd Barriers at the London Olympics
- Robots To Fix Potholes and Clean Streets Soon?
- Looks Like a Job for Sino Concept's Expanding Barrier Systems!
- Euro Cup Crowd Safety
- Heavy Duty Event Festival Barriers
- Extreme Crowd Barriers Strength and Quality Test!
- Ultimate Expanding Barrier Quality Test Video!
- Crowd Safety Barriers at this year’s Diamond Jubilee
- 5 Places You Will Find Event Barriers This Year
- New iPad Launch Brings Thousands of People to City Streets
- How to buy and choose Crowd Barriers
- Will Apple’s new iPad HD draw in the crowds?
- Types of crowd control barriers
- Crowd Barriers
- Advantages of pedestrian barriers
- Super Bowl Protests Barriers
- Pedestrian barrier and temporary hoarding what is the difference?
- Chinese Spring Festival Safety
- Intertraffic Amsterdam
- Top reasons to visit Intertraffic
- Intertraffic Amsterdam 2012 is on the way
- Download Free No Smoking Signs Here
- The advantage of crowd barriers
- 3 different kinds of barriers
- Where to use crowd barriers
- Solar Paint Turns Bollards to Power Stations
- Why Powder Coat?
- Traffic control
- How does a traffic light detect a car is waiting?
- 12 Days of Sino Concept Christmas
- The secrets to safer roads
- Top 5 reasons to powder coat
- Crowd barriers for your Christmas protection
- 50 Uses of bollards
- Sino Concept Delivers the Pros and Removes the Cons from Manufacturing in China!
- Pedestrian barriers
- Crowd control barriers
- RAL and Pantone Colour Choices
- Crowd Control Barricades in Use
- Hot Dip Galvanised Safety Barriers.
- Crowd Control Barriers and Barricades
- Crowd Barrier Love Seat!
- Pedestrian Crowd and Safety Barriers
- Cones Need To Be Good Value But There Is No Excuse for this!
- Sino Concept’s Crowd Barriers at the Center of Tour de France Action!
- Sino Concept Crowd Barriers Keep 2011 Tour de France Safe!
- Paris Downtown Downhill Bike Race Makes Great Use Of Crowd Barriers
- Crowd Barriers, Past and Present
- Bruins win the 2011 Stanley Cup! See how Sino Concept’s connected...
- Splat: Biker Hits Pothole
- Rains and Floods Don’t Prevent 23rd Annual Vermont City Marathon