Following the action closely from the sidelines, or the road sides in this case, are tens of thousands of avid cycling fans who trek across France to follow the leaders and cheer their country’s cyclists along.
Tour de France Safety
Safety at the on the tour is a major consideration for the organizers of the Tour de France. Each year a new road route is planned along city roads, through the countryside and in to the highest mountains each location representing its own safety concerns.
There are many possible safety issues during the Tour de France and everyone one involved from the spectators, property owners and participants need to be protected to lessen the risk of property damage and human injury.
To limit these risks the Tour de France has chosen to use Sino Concept’s hot dip galvanized crowd barriers to keep everyone safe and sound!
Our hot dip galvanized crowd barriers are used;
- To protect property.
- Prevent spectators getting on the track.
- Prevent animals and pets running on to the road.
- Preventing injury to the crowds in the event of a bike crash.
Why choose Sino Concept’s crowd barriers?
With so many companies selling crowd barriers, you may wonder why the Tour de France have used our crowd control barriers for the past 2 years instead of someone elses? Well here are some of the main reasons Sino Concept crowd barriers are considered world-class and suitable for such prestigious events;
- Thick durable tubing.
- Full seam welds.
- Convenient built-in carry handle.
- Full hot dip galvanizing after manufacture.
- Proven strength.
How strong our Sino Concept’s crowd barriers.
Sure, any company can claim that they make the best crowd barriers on the market, with the best design, strongest welding and brightest hot-dip galvanizing, but only Sino Concept are able to prove just how strong our barriers are.
Watch the video below to see why the organizers of the 2012 Tour de France chose Sino Concept crowd barriers!
How do we do it?
How do Sino Concept manage to make such fantastic products but manage to keep our prices low while retaining quality?
The fact is Sino Concept are a manufacturer of steel street furniture and crowd barriers, with 2 factories which are own and ran by us.
Having our own factory and great team of staff and engineers enables us to make products at more competitive prices than other companies who source their products, plus we are able to keep a close eye on quality during all stages of design, manufacture and packing.
All raw materials are carefully sourced by ourselves from one of our trusted suppliers, manufacturing takes place by us at our factories, quality control inspections take place through out manufacture, and we carefully hot dip galvanize each barriers after welding and machining is complete to ensure a full corrosion resistant finish.
Sino Concept Manufacturing Specialists
Sino Concept manufacture more than just high quality crowd barriers, we also specialize in manufacturing bespoke product for our customers all over the world, including some of the largest street furniture manufactures in France and the UK.
Some of the products we specialise in are:
If you or your company would like to know more about working with Sino Concept, and having us manufacture your products at our factories contact us now via our contact form here , and we will in touch with you as soon as possible.
- What is a crowd safety barrier?
- Sino Concept hot dip galvanising video!
- Sino Concept Temporary Barriers
- 5 uses of Sino Concept's Expanding Barriers
- Sino Concept Crowd Barriers Tour de France 2012
- 5 Reasons We Don't Use Pre Hot Dipped Tubing
- Crowd Barrier To Protect the Olympic Flame!
- 5 Uses For Crowd Barriers at the London Olympics
- Robots To Fix Potholes and Clean Streets Soon?
- Looks Like a Job for Sino Concept's Expanding Barrier Systems!
- Euro Cup Crowd Safety
- Street Furniture in DUBAI
- Heavy Duty Event Festival Barriers
- Extreme Crowd Barrier Strength and Quality Test!
- Ultimate Expanding Barrier Quality Test Video!
- Crowd Safety Barriers at this year’s Diamond Jubilee
- 5 Places You Will Find Event Barriers This Year
- New iPad Launch Brings Thousands of People to City Streets
- How to buy and choose Crowd Barriers
- Will Apple’s new iPad HD draw in the crowds?
- 10 Places and reasons manhole barriers should be used!
- Types of crowd control barriers
- Crowd Barriers
- Advantages of pedestrian barriers
- Super Bowl Protests Barriers
- Intertraffic Amsterdam 2012
- Pedestrian barrier and temporary hoarding what is the difference?
- Chinese Spring Festival Safety
- Intertraffic Amsterdam
- Top reasons to visit Intertraffic
- Intertraffic Amsterdam 2012 is on the way
- Download Free No Smoking Signs Here
- The advantage of crowd barriers
- 3 different kinds of barriers
- Where to use crowd barriers
- Solar Paint Turns Bollards to Power Stations
- Why Powder Coat?
- Traffic control
- How does a traffic light detect a car is waiting?
- 12 Days of Sino Concept Christmas
- The secrets to safer roads
- Top 5 reasons to powder coat
- Crowd barriers for your Christmas protection
- 50 Uses of bollards
- Sino Concept Delivers the Pros and Removes the Cons from Manufacturing in China!
- Pedestrian barriers
- Crowd control barriers
- RAL and Pantone Colour Choices
- Crowd Control Barricades in Use
- Hot Dip Galvanised Safety Barriers.
- Crowd Control Barriers and Barricades
- Crowd Barrier Love Seat!
- Pedestrian Crowd and Safety Barriers
- Cones Need To Be Good Value But There Is No Excuse for this!
- Sino Concept’s Crowd Barriers at the Center of Tour de France Action!
- Sino Concept Crowd Barriers Keep 2011 Tour de France Safe!
- Paris Downtown Downhill Bike Race Makes Great Use Of Crowd Barriers
- Crowd Barriers, Past and Present
- Bruins win the 2011 Stanley Cup! See how Sino Concept’s connected...
- Splat: Biker Hits Pothole
- Rains and Floods Don’t Prevent 23rd Annual Vermont City Marathon
Why not see how buying direct from China can benefit your company?
Feel free to contact us to discuss your plans. A quick, simple, phone call may be all it takes to achieve your goals!
Tel: 0086 53 28 57 57752
Before calling check the time in China here.
Office hours: 9:00 - 12:30 and 13:30 - 18:00.
Fax: 0033 (0)1 78 72 90 00
E-mail : email@example.com