In high-traffic areas and on busy streets, local governments and private companies often look for ways to keep pedestrians safe from oncoming cars. One of the most effective means is the use of crowd safety barriers.
When major events like parades, concerts, or sporting events draw crowds, there is also often a need for designated pedestrian areas as a means of crowd control. Crowd safety barriers, be they permanent or temporary, are a popular solution for these and other pedestrian control scenarios.
A crowd safety barrier is any device that aims to keep people in a certain designated area, and may take the form of a sidewalk, a viewing platform, or an organized line, or any device that aims to control the number of people in any one place.
Temporary crowd safety barriers are usually the most popular, and the most widely recognized. A temporary crowd safety barrier is often no more than a low fence made up of adjoining sections. The fencing is designed to mark approved safe areas, and to designate the boundary between onlookers and some other activity.
This sort of pedestrian barrier is commonly erected along public streets for parades and processions as a crowd barrier, to designate a construction zone where pedestrians are temporarily prohibited, or outside of popular venues or events as a way to force an organized queue. Temporary fence barriers can also be used to close streets off for various events.
Sino Concept crowd safety barriers.
Sino Concept have been manufacturing hot-dip galvanised crowd safety barriers for years at our factories in China. Our safety barriers are proven to be cost-effective, long-lasting and have been used for the past 2 years during the Tour de France cycling event!
While we have our own range of crowd safety barriers, we also specialize in manufacturing custom-made crowd safety barriers, and can manufacture any crowd barrier you may require based on your designs, needs and specifications.
- What is a crowd safety barrier?
- Sino Concept hot dip galvanising video!
- Why choose hot dip galvanized steel pedestrian guardrails?
- How to install a pedestrian guardrail
- Pedestrian Guardrails Manufacturer
- Pedestrian Guardrail Manufacturer
- Bollards and barriers
- Pedestrian Barriers
- Why manufacturing street furniture is a lot like making a great cake!
- New Additions For Your Skate Park
- Fences would make for better public golf courses
- Is it a bird...? Is it a plane…? NO! It’s a Volkswagen.
- Euro Cup Crowd Safety
- Ornamental Wrought Iron Fencing Manufacturer
- This Road Needs Safety Guardrails!
- Bike Parking: Give Cyclists What they want!
- Commercial bike racks
- 5 Tips To Securely Lock your E-Bike
- Visirail Manufacturer
- High Visibility Pedestrian Guardrails
- 11 Steps to creating great outdoor spaces
- Intertraffic Amsterdam
- Top reasons to visit Intertraffic
- Solar Paint Turns Bollards to Power Stations
- Why Powder Coat?
- 12 Days of Sino Concept Christmas
- Top 5 reasons to powder coat
- Bollards Keep Up To Date With Today’s Design Trends
- Pedestrian guardrail and handrail manufacturer
- National 'Car Free Day' China
- Urban Design and Ergonomics
- Sino Concept Guard Rails
- What is WPC? Wood Plastic Composite
- Sino Concept Launches New 'Shanghai Railing'