5 GREAT REASONS TO BUY YOUR TRAFFIC SAFETY PRODUCTS FROM SINO CONCEPT
- Durable rubber and plastic: We only use high-quality materials to produce all of our traffic safety products. We can ensure you a product that can withstand the test of time without cracking, chipping, staining, or fading. We use a mixture of pure and recycled materials to make strong and flexible products that last for years. All of our rubber meets REACH standards after being approved by TÜV Rheinland.
- Resistant and reflective films: To ensure visibility and durability, we finish most of our products with protective and reflective films. It increases the drivers’ ability to see and avoid hazards even in pitch black or fog.
- Customization: Can’t find what you need? All of our traffic safety products can be customized according to your requirements. We offer different color options, custom logo prints, and a range of different reflective films. From delineator posts to speed bumps and traffic safety signs, our entire catalog can be customized for your needs.
- Price: Since we manufacture in our own factories, we can guarantee the lowest prices while also maintaining our high-quality standards. Do not pay middleman markups anymore and do not worry about who is actually supplying your traffic accessories.
- Secure delivery: Our traffic safety products are all shipped with the packaging you want: From standard pallet to reinforced wooden crates in order to guarantee safe transportation from our factory to your warehouse. We ship products with multiple ranges in the same container to reduce transportation costs and make it easier for our customers to manage their inventories. Just ask about our mixed load container options!
YOUR TRAFFIC SAFETY SUPPLY MADE WITH INNOVATIVE PROCESSES
- Injection molding: Also called plastic injection is a process of implementation of thermoformable matter, particularly thermoplastic matter. Most of the thermoplastic items are produced by injection molding machines: First the plastic material is softened. Then the matter obtained is injected into a mold and cooled.
- Blow molding: This is a shaping process of molding thermoplastic polymer materials like for example HDPE, LDPE PVC. The process is used to make discontinuously hollow bodies like bottles or flasks. Blow molding generally allows to make a hollow body with less capacity than the rotational molding process.
- Rotational molding: It is a shaping process of molding plastic materials. The plastic raw material, which has a powder form or liquid form is charged in a mold to reproduce the interior shape of this mold. The volume of the mold can contain between 0.1 to 50 000 liters. Rotational molding is especially used to make hollow products.
OUR GREAT RANGE OF TRAFFIC SAFETY PRODUCTS
- Speed cushions & speed tables: They are the favorite traffic calming system in UK, Australia, and Europe. High-quality flexible rubber is complemented by highly reflective tape.
- Speed bumps and humps: The traffic calming solution of choice for most North American customers. Slow drivers down in your parking lot or neighborhood with heavy-duty vulcanized rubber. Our speed bumps have sturdy interlocking pieces and reflective cat’s eyes to make them easily visible even at night.
- Cable protectors: Our innovative cable guards are featured at events all over the world. Perfect for protecting cables and wires from vehicles and pedestrians. Built-in handles make setting up and tearing down this superior traffic accessory a breeze.
- Wheel stops and parking blocks: Designed to keep vehicles from driving through parking spots, we offer wheel stops dimensions to fit any parking area. Easy to install and durable enough to last years, our parking blocks are a smart way to increase security in your parking structure.
- Corner guards: They are an efficient solution to protect walls, columns and vehicle as well. With these products, you will assure that your customers will park safely.
- Lane dividers: Our lane separators made from heavy-duty rubber are a good solution to make separations between two parts of a road. They are mostly used for bus lanes and bike lanes.
- Delineator posts: PU or HDPE flexible delineator posts, we have everything that you need to establish separate lanes. Our flexible posts are great for highway construction, parking lots, bike lanes and many other areas.
- Traffic & safety cones: We offer traffic cones in almost every size, dimension, and color. From construction cones for work zones to reflective cones for redirecting traffic, our collection of orange cones has everything that you need. Made from high-quality PVC with high-intensity grade strips.
- Road reflectors: We produce a large variety of reflective road markings and road studs. Highly reflective plastic, glass and aluminum road studs are an effective way to provide security on highways and roads.
- Traffic safety equipment: We supply a whole range of traffic equipment for all of your traffic safety needs. Supply your work site with steel traffic signs and signals, sandbags, reflective vests, etc.
Sino Concept's traffic safety supply ensure you a maximum protection which last for years. Also to control and protect the perimeter, feel free to check our portable barriers.