5 REASONS TO CHOOSE SINO CONCEPT SAFETY BARRIERS
- Customized: We offer options including large or small plates to add your logo on our safety barriers with a laser-cut process. We can also apply a sticker or a color matching your requirements.
- Lightweight but sturdy: The steel tube construction makes them very strong to survive in construction site conditions, but light enough to be lifted by hand.
- Highly visible: Our metal pedestrian barriers are highly visible to make sure that they can be seen in all weather conditions and at every time of day.
- High-quality: Each metal barrier is checked by our quality inspectors to guarantee durability and high-quality. In addition, each step of the manufacturing process is supervised, from order to delivery.
- Cost effective: By cutting out middlemen, we are able to offer very attractive prices on the market while maintaining the highest quality products.
SINO CONCEPT’S INDUSTRIAL SAFETY BARRIERS: A REINFORCED SAFETY
A construction site must be clearly marked to preserve safe zones, above all for pedestrian safety. Using construction safety barriers while building or demolishing a site is mandatory in many countries, with the aim of:
- Highlighting building work areas.
- Protecting building areas from unauthorized personnel.
To ensure the safety of everyone, safety barriers have to be in accordance with local laws and regulations. These are some very basic rules of compliance that are nearly universal and applicable with all of our metal barriers:
- Safety barriers in poor condition are prohibited: durable steel designs keep our barriers effective for long-term.
- Steel barriers must be rigid and hard-wearing: our barriers are powder-coated and corrosion-resistant.
- Construction site barriers must not present any prominent hazards: rounded corners and sleek finishes make our temporary barriers safe and polished.
- Interlocking system barriers: our products can span wide areas without compromising on stability or security.
- Metal pedestrian barriers must be stable: our barriers have wide feet that ensure strong stability.
- They should allow a minimum space of 9 cm between the road and the barrier’s base.
GREAT FEATURES OF OUR METAL PEDESTRIAN BARRIERS
- Strong construction: To assemble each steel tube, we weld notched tubes so that they will slot together. As a result, the welding will be perfectly harmonious all around the tube. A great manufacturing process you can also find on our European crowd control.
- Universal: We provided our safety barriers with 400 mm U-shaped feet for increased stability.
- Interlocking system: Sino Concept added a hook system to interlock as many temporary barriers as you require. They are multi-purpose, allowing you to interlock them with any type of barrier.
- Reflective stripes: We do not only care about the construction and finish of our industrial safety barriers, but we also add white reflective stripes that we stick by ourselves in our own factories for a perfect line up.
- Nameplate: Our construction safety barriers are equipped with a large middle plate. With a thickness of 1 mm, it is fully resistant to impacts. And to be sure you won’t get your product stolen, add a company logo or name!
Would you like safety barriers in plastic? Feel free to check out our plastic barricades!