VULCANIZED RUBBER FOR A BETTER QUALITY
We at Sino Concept also worked in the heart of the rubber industry for several years.
In order to answer to road safety needs and regulations, Sino Concept manufactures high-quality vulcanized rubber products, sold throughout the world. We can offer to our customers the widest variety of high-quality, low-cost and custom-manufacturing products on the market. Take a look at our traffic safety supply!
WHAT IS RUBBER VULCANIZATION?
Vulcanization is a chemical manufacturing process that increases the strength and elasticity of natural or recycled rubber by adding curing substances and heating them. Usually this added substance is sulfur, but other kinds of chemicals can be used as well.
Mesoamerican civilizations discovered rubber hundreds of years ago, extracting natural rubber from a special tree. The invention of vulcanized rubber was discovered in the 19th century by Charles Goodyear. The name “Vulcanization” has been given in reference to the roman God of smiths, Vulcan.
On the market, industries use vulcanized rubber for a large range of products. The most common or well-known are rubber seals, shoes soles, vehicles tires, balls and much more.
WHY DO WE PRODUCE VULCANIZED RUBBER PRODUCTS?
At Sino Concept we manufacture site furnishings products known for their high-quality rubber:
- Resistance: Products made of vulcanized rubber are highly resistant to oil, extreme temperature, moisture, and UV light. Indeed, non-vulcanized natural rubber can deform under high temperatures or crack when it is cold.
- Flexibility: Concrete crumbles, steel blends, and plastic cracks but rubber is naturally flexible. This material will last for years with a little maintenance. Moreover, thanks to its flexibility properties, your products and vehicles will not be damaged in case of a shock.
- Lightness: Our vulcanized rubber products are easier to carry than products made of concrete, making them easy-to-install. You do not need heavy machinery and many people to install them.
These qualities make them the ideal solutions for indoor and outdoor uses.
HOW DOES RUBBER VULCANIZATION PROCESS WORKS?
The initial rubber is mixed with the vulcanizing agent sulfur and heated to high temperatures. During rubber vulcanization process, rubber products are manipulated to create the resistance, strength and elasticity needed for their final use.
Let us briefly walk you through the rubber vulcanization process used for one of our speed cushions:
- First, the machine has to be cleaned, set up and prepared to start the process.
- The natural and recycled rubbers are placed in layers into the machine’s mold.
- Then the individual molds are pressed together and pressure and heat are used to join the layers. The rubber is formed into the shape of the mold. This step actually vulcanizes the rubber.
- The product can be removed from the press.
- Our nearly finished rubber product goes through a cleaning process where excess material is removed. Furthermore a comprehensive quality inspection takes place, which is essential to the process.
- The product is ready for the finishing.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE SINO CONCEPT TO VULCANIZE RUBBER PRODUCTS?
- Attractive Prices: We manufacture your vulcanized rubber goods in our own factories based in Qingdao, China. Work with us and you can remove the middleman and benefit from lower prices.
- Environmentally Friendly: Sino Concept is committed to create a cleaner environment. This is why we use a combination of both recycled and natural rubbers in our products. Our recycled rubber comes from discarded car and truck tires which would normally end up in a landfill.
- Custom Made Products: As well as offering a standard range, we can also manufacture vulcanized rubber products to meet your custom designs and specifications. If you have a particular product in mind, contact us now to find out how we can help.
- Responsible Team: Sino Concept's team is ready and waiting to receive your requests or answer your technical questions about vulcanized rubber. We are happy to provide further details, prices and estimated delivery times for your orders. We are always available for your needs.
- We Arrange Shipping: If you have never imported from China before there is no need to worry, Sino Concept can arrange everything for you. From shipping and delivery to customs clearance at your home port, let us take care of it all!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND FUTURE PERSPECTIVE
Automobile, traffic safety and shoes industries use a lot of vulcanized rubber by producing tires, speed cushions, shoe soles, and other products. So, one of the main stakes of the sector is the devulcanization, which means reversing the vulcanization in order to reuse the vulcanized rubber. Companies are developing this new process but it has to be improved in order to be profitable in industrial context.
If you need more information about our vulcanization or other manufacturing processes, our team will be more than happy to answer you!