What is Hot Dip Galvanizing
Hot dip galvanizing is the process of immersing steel products in a bath of molten zinc. The technique involves a process of several steps but once complete has proven to ensure a long lasting barrier against corrosion.
Advantages of hot dip galvanizing.
As well as being a cost effective method of protecting steel, it offers many advantages:
- Full reliable protection with 100% of the surface safely protected against corrosion both inside and out.
- Resistance to abrasion, knocks, scrapes and scratches.
- An exceptionally long life ensuring years of maintenance free use.
- Years of proven use throughout various industries.
- Guaranteed protective layer of at least 80 microns!
Sino Concept hot dip galvanizing video
Below are some photos of our crowd barriers getting a hot dip galvanized finish.